RSS

Intro

Hey Everyone/No One!!


Im starting this blog in order to keep in touch with family and friends back home, and to let them know a little about whats going on in my life here in Georgia. It'll be a lot more info for them rather than a facebook status, ya know?

K, lets start with a short photo-story to get everyone up-to-date!
If you don't know me, I'm Megan and I have pink hair! I'm 20 years old and 5'9'' tall and depending on my mood, I love it! I'm not your average, all about some manicures and fake eyelashes kinda girl, but man do I love me some shoes!


My husband, Josh, is 23 years old and 6'4'' tall... and no matter what my mood, I love it! HeHe
He is in the Army and likes it (I think). He is very unique and 'out of the ordinary', and that's what I love about him.
He's not afraid to be himself and he doesn't care what you think about it.
Hes a Jerk-face sometimes but I love him


We got hitched on June 6th on Tybee Island, here in Georgia.
My mom, gma and gpa, and bestie drove over 12 hours to be here :) LOVE them. Josh's Mom and Dad also came.


Tomorrow, we will be driving 5 hours to get our new Siberian Husky puppy that we have already names THOR! He is 7 weeks old and already 10lbs, so hes gonna be a big boy! Here's one of the many pictures that the breeder sent us...


Well that's all for now, Ill post more soon :)

- Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome site Megan! ;)