RSS

First ShoeDazzle Purchase!

Well Friday I finally got my first pair of ShoeDazzle shoes! I ordered the 'Vogue' in Pewter. A few hours after, she was SOLD OUT and has been ever since!! If you arent familiar with ShoeDazzle, head on over to my post explaining it HERE.


This is what SD has to say about Vogue:

This glossy faux patent-leather peep-toe pump gleams in the spotlight. 
The second installment of our exclusive Signature Sole Collection is truly en Vogue. Its bright pink sole is eye catching, and its peep toe is super-sultry. Opt for a dress in a radiant jewel tone, like a belted fuchsia sheath or a flowy silk minidress in royal blue. A classic satchel will match the shoe’s elegance.

About Vogue:

  • Faux-leather peep-toe platform pump .
  • True-to-size.
  • 4" Heel (inside measurement), 1.25" platform.
  • Also comes in Black/White & Black/Turquoise.
My thoughts:

This being my first Shoe Dazzle order, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I spent a lot of time on their Facebook page, reading about other customers experiences and opinions. I saw some ladies have trouble with defects, so I got a little worried.

Im pretty happy with the Vogue. It did have some defects, but nothing I cant live with. Unless you are looking for them, you really wont see them. I know that if I had wanted to return them, it would have been a very simple & easy process. Shoe Dazzle has FANTASTIC customer service.  Considering I haven't really worn HIGH heels like these in a long time, they turned out to be fairly comfy. Over all, Im happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from SD!!

To get 20% off your first order, Click HERE!





My Review Video

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: