RSS

Its Been a While (+ FREE photo book offer)

Hey Everyone! 



Well it definitely has been a while since Ive posted. Between a full time Fall semester, Josh's crazy hours and other things going on I forgot about my blog. 



Its October now, and man is this Month full of stuff! Wednesday, Josh and I will be married 4 months. Hopefully I will be taking a trip home sometime this month but with everything going on, who knows! Oct 19th will be the 2 year mark of my Daddy's death. Its completely heartbreaking to think about but I try not to focus on it. I just have to let go and let God handle it. Doing that is the only reason Ive made it though this for this long. Oct 21st I will be turning 21, and from the 22nd through the 24th, Josh and I are SUPPOSED to be going on a Marriage Retreat through his company. But you never know with the Army. *rolls eyes*


The past few weeks have been hectic here. Josh went back to patrolling the road, and he works nights. I tried to stay on a regular schedule ( bed at 10, wake up around 10), but that didnt work out (I absolutely just cant go to sleep w/o him, no matter how hard I try.) so Im pretty much on his schedule.  About a week and a half ago, I learned of a new person in my life. It was a huge surprise and rather shocking, but I think it will end up being a good thing. Everything happens for a reason and im trusting that God has a small clue as to what hes doing! haha Thats all Im going to say on that matter for now. I'll definitely tell you all about it later, I need time to accept this myself first.


Well I guess thats all for now, but before I go... Just wanted to share this with you! I saw it on facebook. I ordered mine tonight and ended up paying like $3 for shipping for an Awesome photobook with 10 double sided pages!


     Walgreens is offering a FREE 4x6 photo purse book - worth $6.99!


     - You must enter the code FOREVER at time of checkout to apply discount
     - Discount doesnt apply to any extra pages, taxes or shipping. 
     - This offer EXPIRES Oct 6th at 11:59 pm
     - LINK ---->>>  CLICK HERE


Talk to yall soon!  -Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: