RSS

Surprise

this is going to be a short post, I am laying in bed using my Droid! Just wanted to update since its been a minute.

Last  thursday, October 7th, i flew home to IL and surprised my family. Very few people knew i was coming home for a visit. I surprised my bestie, my grandparents and more family and friends.

Ever since i got here ive been super busy. Between trying to do homework, visiting family, and taking a friends engagement pics.... ive barely had time to breath!

I miss my husband so very very much. He is still in Georgia and he works nights so we dont get to talk very much. Everyone asks where he is and cant wait to meet him, but they will have to wait until Christmas  :(

Tomorrow is a HUGE day for me! Im meeting someone very special to me and boy is it long over due! I just had no ideaa! i promise  I will let you guys in on the secret soon... i just want to meet her first!

-- Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: