RSS

Go see what theyre up to!

So, I figured Id promote some of my friends blogs that I follow :)

Sam - A Sailors Wife Way of Life
     A proud Navy wife just blogging about her day-to-day!

Amber - Mommy to the Twincesses!
     A mommy to two beautiful twin baby girls. How she manages raising her babies while missing her soldier who is currently deployed.

Ashley - Life as "Lucy"
     A stay at home mom to her lovely little girl, married to her best friend, a combat engineer in the US Army!

Mrs. P - A Little Pink in a World of Camo
     This amazing woman has been through such a journey and my heart goes out to her. I dont know her personally, but Im sure she appreciates all the prayers and encouragement she gets!


Go check out their blogs! Follow them, theyre all great ladies!

-Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: