RSS

Got Rx-8?

So, today was our Rx-8 meet :) 



Several weeks ago, we ordered flyers from Vistaprint! They had on them a link to a discussion topic on Rx8club.com that I started. We had seen soooo many rx8s around that we (Josh & myself) decided we wanted to do a meet & greet! Anytime we saw an rx8, we'd put a flyer on their windshield. 




The meet was at Hooters :) Delightfully tacky yet Unrefined :-p  And let me just say, I LOVE fried pickles!!


There was a pretty good turn out but we are hoping to have quite a few more next time! There were 6 rx8s there, including mine and hubby's! 






Its nice to get together and talk to people who love their car as much as you do. Most people who dont own our cars think we are a little "coo coo for Cocoa Puffs". But really, 'most' of us are just a bunch of car enthusiasts who take pride in our rotary-powered, no-torque, handles like a DREAM in corners sports cars!








Okay, FINE! Maybe we are bonkers :) 


Well, im sure most of you have no interest whatsoever in my love of cars... but thats my life folks! 


Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day!!


-Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: